Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year, New Starts

This is the beginning of a Jane Austen quote from the book "Persuasion."  The first of 15 projects I will be working on in the first 15 days of January.  Some of them will be new, some will be unfinished projects from last year.  I'm joining in with a group on facebook.  If you are up for the challenge, search on facebook for "crossstitch crazy 2016."  I learned a lot doing this last year and it made the craft fresh for me.

I finished my 2016 bowl filler and set up my January display in my front hall.  I couldn't find my nice wooden bowl - it must be stashed with the items that were put away for Christmas.  So I used an abalone shell I have.  All of the items were made from free patterns I found on the internet.

I hope you're enjoying the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment