Monday, January 11, 2016

Cross Stitch Crazy Progress

Just a few more days to go with new starts (and restarts) for the year.  This facebook group got me going on a lot of great projects last year and it's definitely getting my stitching mojo fired up this year.  It's a nice new tradition to look forward to after the craziness of the holidays are over.  The goal is to work on 15 different projects for the first 15 days of January.  Most of the projects should be new, but a lot of us have unfinished work from last year.  Ideally, 15 projects should be finished over the course of the year.  I included a lot of smaller projects so I'd be sure to finish some.

This will have cute Alice in Wonderland characters in each corner.  The colors are really bright and cute and I can't wait to get back to this one.  I just looked at my projects and realize that this is one of four this year that will include Alice in Wonderland in some way.  I guess I love to stitch story book themes.


No comments:

Post a Comment