Saturday, January 2, 2016

Farm Girl Vintage Start

These are the first four blocks of my Farm Girl Vintage quilt.  My local quilt shop is offering it as a Saturday Sampler.  I'll bring these 4 finished blocks back to them on the first Saturday of February, and I'll get the fabric for the next four blocks for free.

I love the stack of bowls with the wooden spoon.  I'm not a country girl, but I love the colors and playfulness of this quilt.

Day 2 of my 15 day cross-stitch challenge is "Haunted Hotel" by Mill Hill.  I forgot how fun it is to work on perforated paper.  Makes a nice change from fabric.

I suppose I should have planned ahead which projects I would work on each day this month but I'm sort of flying by the seat of my pants instead.  Not sure what I'll pick up tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment